About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lazy Saturday

I woke up this morning with grand ideas of running errands and getting housework done.  Now almost 11pm, I haven't done a single load of laundry and there's still no food in the house.  What I did accomplish today was spending money! I bought a pair of boots I've had my eye on but didn't need.  I also dropped off my guitar to be repaired by the good people at Guitar Center.

The only other thing I've done today was lay around and read.  I've decided I kinda like not being pulled in 15 different directions at once.  The last couple of months I have been constantly on the go, not stopping long enough to think or feel or be sad. I feel like I am finally in control of my life, and to celebrate I did exactly what I wanted - absolutely nothing!

I don't plan to be lazy every weekend, but just this once it was nice.  And now...my new boots!

No comments: