About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Make Something Monday

Happy Monday Blog Readers!

OK, let's be real: I am never that excited about Mondays.  I'm not really even all that excited about Fridays until the work day is over.  I decided to try a little experiment, however, and will be trying something new each Monday.  As my blog itself is a little sporadic, the things I try will be, too. One Monday I might make a new dessert, the next I might try a new craft.  There may even be a time or two that I'm feeling brave and will make music on Make Something Monday.  To start off, here is a sweet treat:

White Chocolate Fudge
  • 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
  • 3.5-4 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
  • 12 oz chopped white chocolate (or chips)
  • Fruit, nuts or additional mix-ins (optional)
  1. Beat cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl until very smooth.  Add sugar and vanilla and mix.
  2. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
  3. Fold white chocolate in to cream cheese mixture.  If adding fruit, nuts, cookies, etc add them at this time.
  4. Spread into a pan lined with parchment paper.  Chill for one hour, then cut into pieces.
Adapted from "White Chocolate Fudge" recipes submitted by Vicki on AllRecipes.com

Enjoy!

*SJ*

No comments: