About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cheers!

I am so excited about the changes taking place in my life right now.  I am in a really great place with a man who is the Love of my Life.  I am about to start a fantastic job.  I'm getting my life in order and for *once* don't have to struggle to make ends meet.

I'm so pleased that I came home tonight and had a champagne cocktail, whipped together by none other than Prince Charming himself.  (For some reason, the pic is posting wrong.  I'll attempt to fix it, but for now it just looks like I'm drunk posting!)

Cheers!  What's going right in your life right now?  Let's celebrate together!

*SJ*


No comments: