About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Taxes have been filed

We're getting a refund. YAY!

I feel so much better now that it is done. We have been so focused on getting the house ready that we haven't been paying attention to anything else. I don't EVER wait until April 11 to file, but I do feel better now that it's done.

As Jay said once we got the numbers, "That's going toward the hardwood floor fund." One step closer. : )

No comments: