About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger

I have been meaning to write this post for, oh, about two months now! It had dawned on me that I have not been keeping up. For some reason, though, I let two months go by before updating again! Here's what I'm working on:

1) Classes start of Monday! I love going to school. It makes me feel like I am doing something worthwhile.

2) I have gotten interested in baking again, and am reading every cooking blog I can find. My husband and my father-in-law make willing test subjects. My first project is to recreate Sopapilla Cheesecake that I first tried about 3 years ago. Updates to follow.

3) My nephew was born about three weeks ago. He is growing by leaps and bounds. Big sister couldn't be happier, and mom and baby are all doing fine. I've taken him shopping three times already. I intend to train him well, just as I have his sister!

I also got a fabulous haircut recently and have continued on my weight loss journey. So far, 8 lbs and counting. I'm going to Weight Watchers meetings and also tracking my progress on thedailyplate.com .

My roommate from college is dropping by to see me tomorrow. She is in town visiting her brother's family. I can't wait to see her!!

No comments: