About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Confession #3

I am horrible at following through with what I start. This probably isn't a huge revelation, since I started these confessions quite some time ago. But just in case you're not convinced, I've also never finished college, although I did start back two years ago. Of course, in keeping with the theme of my life, I've changed my major/career path approximately 842 times, most recently just before this semester started.

I also have a hard time sticking to a diet. I'm sure that's true for a lot of people, but I at least feel guilty when I "cheat." Also, I *love* to make lists! Things to do, things to buy, places to go, photo shoots, vacation ideas...you name it, I always have at least half a dozen lists started in my head. How many of those things I actually get accomplished on the other hand, is a different story!

One thing I will say for myself is that I am very loyal to my friends. Of course, as with just about anyone, I've had friends come and go over the years. But there are friends who I don't see often, and we speak seldom, but if I ever needed them, they would be there in an instant.

What types of things do you have trouble following through on?

*SJ*

3 comments:

Maria said...

I'm terrible at following through on my diet as well! And I love the title of your blog too!

Donna said...

I'm horrible at following things through too! I signed up for the gym. Was going 4 or 5 times a week. Then 3, then 2, and now I haven't gone at all this week. Soon, I'll end up cancelling it. Eep!

denise said...

I am horrible with diet and exercise. I never had to do it in college, then started working out before kids and HATED it. Since kids, my eating and non-work outs have made me very unhappy with myself.