About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, we made it back safely from Waco. It was a nerve-wrackimg, somewhat dangerous drive, but we made it.

Of course, we both ended up sick and feeling like crap by the time we got home. To be fair, I'm pretty sure he was coming down with the flu before we even left. I, however, managed to come back slightly more congested & sneezing more than when we left.

Tomorrow I plan to update with a Thirsty Thursday post. For now, I'm going to make friends with a bottle of Nyquil. I hardly slept at all last night, and it's catching up with me.

*SJ*

No comments: