About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Starting Over

So, I guess I pretty much sucked at the whole "blogging every day" thing in January. I'm giving it a go again starting today, so here's my first one!

I am blogging today from a hotel in Waco, Texas. I am tagging along on a business trip with my beloved. I was joking around with a girlfriend today about our little adventure. I said, "Our first out-of-town trip somewhere, and it's to Waco!" In case you're not familiar with it, Waco is not exactly the biggest or most exciting destination in Texas. I am, however, thrilled to be here with the Love of My Life.

We had a fantastic dinner tonight at a steakhouse here in town. Well, I had a fantastic dinner. Poor thing, he is feeling pretty sick (probably the flu) and didn't have much of an appetite. After dinner we found the Coldstone Creamery. Did I mention it is 17 degrees here today? Umm, yeah, we were the only ones eating ice cream in the freezing cold!

Tomorrow he is taking me to visit his two new properties. We should head back to Fort Worth by late morning, early afternoon. I really hope the roads have cleared by then; we had an interesting ride down with all the ice on the roads!

In the month since I last updated here, I've been cooking and baking a lot. I will be updating with recipes and reviews in the coming days. I also have a new career path to look forward to, and will be returning to school (again!) in May. Whew! I'm going to be busy!

*SJ*

No comments: