About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin!

In approximately 96 hours, I will be with my sister, Steph, my niece, Zoe, and my mom in San Antonio. I can hardly wait! It's been a really long time since I've seen my mom, and I miss her terribly.

I'm also excited to spend some time with my sister and my niece. When Zoe was first born, I spent a lot of time with her baby-sitting, playing, teaching her to shop... In the last couple of years, though, things have changed, we've all gotten busier, and I haven't been able to spend as much time with my family as I would like.

We're going to see the Alamo, ride a boat down the river, and be tourists. I plan to take a ton of pictures and will try to upload some when we get back. I'm so ready for a vacation, and ready to see my family.

What are you looking forward to? Any special summer plans?

*SJ*

No comments: