About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Personal Ad

Today I thought I would do something fun. I was talking to a friend today, who was trying to convince me what a great "catch" I am. Have you ever had friends like that? We were talking about a relationship that didn't work out, and he was reassuring me that I'm going to find someone who deserves me.

That got me thinking. What does someone who "deserves me" really deserve? If someone wins my heart, what comes along in the package? So I thought I would write my own personal ad. An honest description of me, and what you get if you "get" me.

Me: Equal opportunity sports fan, Football fanatic. Don't send me flowers, or take me for long walks on the beach. Buy me a book and take me to a UFC match and we'll have a great time. Avid reader, adventure seeker, and perpetual student. I could live on steak, and make the best dessert you'll ever taste. Love to travel, meet new people, and try new things.

Petite, but a spark-plug in a small package! I enjoy working out, but also enjoy a fun night out. I can be the center of attention, but also know how to relax and go with the flow. I always have a song in my head, and often dance to the beat of my own drum. Fiercely loyal to my friends, I'm often looked to as a trust-worthy confidante.

You: Equally trust-worthy, enjoys outdoor activities and trying new things. Strong sense of self and good character a must. Strong enough to take care of himself, and stand up to a feisty Puerto Rican when necessary! Mamas boys and co-dependants need not apply.

*SJ*

Word Count: 286

No comments: