About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Just For Fun


This is my homage to all of the "Keep Calm and..." slogans that are popping up everywhere.  Unfortunately, I can't take credit for creating this.  Although it speaks my mind perfectly, it actually came from the website www.keepcalmandcarryon.com which of course I found through Pinterest.

On this website, you create whatever "Keep Calm..." slogan you like.  Then you can print it on T-shirts, coffee mugs, iPhone cases...pretty much anything you can imagine!

I would love to get this framed as a poster and hang it in my room.  Maybe I should hang it in my closet right above where I store my cowboy boots.  The possibilities for these signs are endless.  Be sure to check out their website and support this fun company!

*SJ*

No comments: