About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thirsty Thursday: Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade

Sunday is the first day of Fall.  It's been cooler around here for the past few days, and I'm definitely ready for sweater weather.  So, to bid farewell to Summer, today's Thirsty Thursday is one of my favorite summertime drinks - Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks.

I'm gonna go ahead and tell you, I have acclimated very well to the South's way of thinking that "there's no such thing as too-sweet tea!"  When you order this from Starbucks, you can choose sweet or unsweet, but I always go for sweet.  Oh, and I found this recipe right on the Starbucks site, so yours should taste the same as in-store (hopefully).

Starbucks Tazo (R) Iced Passion (R) Tea Lemonade
5 pumps Fontana(R) Classic Syrup
12 oz Tazo (R) Passion(R) Iced Tea
6 oz Lemonade
Ice

1. Add syrup to the cup
2. Add iced tea and lemonade
3. Stir
4. Fill cup with ice

I hope you will join me in raising a glass to salute the end of Summer.  Welcome Fall!!

*SJ*

No comments: