About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New 101 List is Up!

As prep for NaNoWriMo, I have a list of writing exercises to perform each day. Today, I decided to tackle one that I should have done a long time ago. It's my "101 in 1,001" list.

101 in 1,001 is a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish. Then I have 1,001 days to check them all off my list. So without further ado, I give you my new list! It's over in the right-hand column of my blog, and I'll be posting about each item as I check it off my list.

I already have a few things planned, like #30: Float the river with friends. We're planning to go September 25, so check back around then for that post. I'd also like to check off #29 soon: Go to a game at Cowboys Stadium. Last season was the first season in the big beautiful new stadium, but we were pretty strapped financially and didn't get to go to a game. This season I really want to make that happen!

There are some fun items on the list, too, like #81: Take a photo with a random stranger. I'm gonna get a real kick out of checking that one off my list! Of course, I had to put some things on the list to challenge myself. See, for example, #90: Go vegetarian for one week. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but surely I can survive one week, can't I? CAN'T I?!

You can read the whole list for yourself at the right. Which ones stick out to you? Which would you like to see me accomplish first? And of course, please share what you have on *your* list!

*SJ*

Word Count: 1,292

No comments: