About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's Not Always Gourmet

In fact, it is rarely gourmet at my house. I don't really enjoy cooking just for me. I would cook for my housemates, but I didn't get home until 8pm tonight and it just wasn't in the cards.

Instead, after we three girls sat around and gossiped for an hour, I settled in to my new favorite place, my reading nook.  To keep me nourished, I brought along 2 Kraft singles, a bag of pretzels and a tub of icing.  I know, I didn't even have the decency to make the icing myself! Ya know, I'm just not that hard on myself. I work very hard between all the responsibilities I have. I guess I just like myself enough to grant a reprieve every now and then.

I've actually been doing very well so far with my goals. I have blogged every day except one. I have been watching what I eat and so far have lost 1.6 pounds. I have been making plans and working on my music. So I'll go ahead and call this a reward day instead of a cheat day. And I plan to enjoy!

* SJ*

No comments: