About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Check In

Name: Sarah Jane
Age: 33 1/3 (well, I will be in 15 days)
Height: 5' 1.75" (not likely to get any taller at this point)
Weight: EEK! 127.8 lbs
Occupation: Banker, Bartender, Country Music Rock Star
Listening to: Texas Country Radio Station on Pandora
Favorite Part of 2012: that it's over!

Some highlights from the past year
  • Moving out on my own for the first time ever - good, bad, and super scary!
  • Working at a job that I enjoy, and getting to meet some really amazing people
  • Deciding to finally follow my dream of pursuing music
  • Discovering that life with Jesus is better than life without Him
Goals for 2013
  • Be better to myself - eat right, get healthy
  • Follow through on my committments
  • Learn to really play the guitar
  • Do something every day to further my music career
  • Stay in touch better - with friends and family
  • TRAVEL!
*SJ*

No comments: