OK, let's be real: I am never that excited about Mondays. I'm not really even all that excited about Fridays until the work day is over. I decided to try a little experiment, however, and will be trying something new each Monday. As my blog itself is a little sporadic, the things I try will be, too. One Monday I might make a new dessert, the next I might try a new craft. There may even be a time or two that I'm feeling brave and will make music on Make Something Monday. To start off, here is a sweet treat:
White Chocolate Fudge
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 3.5-4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz chopped white chocolate (or chips)
- Fruit, nuts or additional mix-ins (optional)
- Beat cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl until very smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and mix.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Fold white chocolate in to cream cheese mixture. If adding fruit, nuts, cookies, etc add them at this time.
- Spread into a pan lined with parchment paper. Chill for one hour, then cut into pieces.