About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Make Something Monday: Making Memories

Tonight I am enjoying a relaxing evening, sipping beer (yes, I always *sip* - even beer) and watching Duck Dynasty.  We are cleaning guns, and shopping for parts online.

The reason I have titled today's "Make Something Monday" as Making Memories is because I feel we are doing just that. I have begun a new relationship with someone who is very important to me.  He has been out of my life for a while, and I have missed him dearly every day.  I'm not quite prepared to reveal who this Special Someone is, because...it's a secret!

We haven't told our families that we are seeing each other, or even speaking for that matter.  In fact, the only people who know he is back in my life are the three girls I work with every day.  We prefer to keep things quiet for a while and let things develop as they will.  I am not eager to have other people and their opinions involved in our relationship.  Besides, being involved in a secret tryst is so exciting!

I hope you will go out and make some special memories today.  What are some of your favorite memories?

*SJ*

No comments: