So here are a few things I am loving right now:
- That I got a HUGE discount on gas tonight at Kroger. $2.99 a gallon : )
- Scentsy - I was doing really well toward to the end of last year, then I pretty much stopped once I moved. I am getting ready to gear up again for Spring, and I'm very excited.
- Staying in and relaxing; those who know me realize this is very out of character for me!
- That it's Girl Scout Cookie Time! My niece, Zoe, is the cutest little salesperson ever!
- WINE! As I have mentioned before, my new adult beverage of choice is Moscato.
- Texas Country Music - probably goes without saying
- My church; I have been attending an amazing church here locally for about 3.5 months now. I am meeting new people, making friends, and even work in the Baby Suite every week.
- Being independant - believe me, I never thought I'd say that!
- Cracking open a fresh day planner, with every week full of possibilities and promise
- Spending time with the Mister - once again, everything is full of possibilities and promise at this point. I haven't been this happy or excited in a long time.