About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

All My Bags Are Packed...

OK, that's a little bit of an exaggeration. If you know me, you know my bags won't be packed until 11:45 on Monday, since we're supposed to pick up our car at noon.

We're headed to California!! Jay and I are taking a road trip. We're heading out Monday at noon, then making a stop at the Grand Canyon. From there, we'll head to Vegas for a day, then on to San Diego, where we have booked a beautiful bed and breakfast. We'll be staying at the Casa Granada for three nights before we head back.

Our return trip will include a stop off in Tucson, where we will explore the old mission churches. We'll then stay in Carlsbad, NM for one night. Next morning, we'll get up and take the tour of the Caverns before we head back to Texas.

Whew! It's going to be a busy trip. We're both really excited to be going. It's been three years since we've had a real vacation together. We've definitely earned this one!! I can't wait to post pictures when we get back.

*S*

No comments: