About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Shopping Bug Bites Again!

Well, Jay and I went shopping again today after he got home from work. And guess what - I got a new laptop!!! Jay thought that with school starting again tomorrow, I could really use an updated one. He's right, and here it is:



Of course, this one has a Vista operating system, and I've been using XP for the last 10+ years, so it's already driving me crazy! I will have fun learning all the ins and outs, I'm sure.

Also, I can't believe I forgot about one of my best finds yesterday! Stephanie and I stopped in to Kirkland's Home during our shopping outing yesterday, and Steph found the perfect painting for my new media room.

I love it; it will fit in perfectly with the theme and color of the new room (black and red). I'll be sure to post pics when it's hanging in its new home.

As I mentioned, I start school again tomorrow. I can't wait! Although I am taking a couple of challenging classes this semester, I look forward to it. I always feel like I am doing something useful when I am in school. Do you have any big plans to celebrate the new year? Please share!

*S*

Craving something sweet? Bring your appetite and head over to my baking blog Cupcake Toujours

3 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

You have been quite the shopper! Love your new laptop and all your goodies. Have fun playing!

Angie Moses said...

Hey Sara...Welcome to Scrap-a-doodle - I love you blog and I hope you had a great 1st day, back to school with you new laptop!

Isn't 2 peas the BEST?

Sarah Coggins said...

Hurray for the new laptop! That painting is so cool. I love fun finds like that. :)