About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Around the Corner

Did you know that Christmas is in 120 days?

Hanukkah starts in 116 (December 21 this year).

I am so excited! I really love Fall, but the holidays are so festive!!

*S*

Craving something sweet? Bring your appetite and head over to my baking blog, Cupcake Toujours

2 comments:

A Wonderful World said...

Yikes! I gotta get shopping!

Noelia said...

wow! I didn't know it was that close! I love fall so I hope we get to enjoy it a bit before the holidays :)