About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

OK, I'm Done. I Promise!

I should have gone home and cooked dinner.

I could have played Wii with my husband after dinner.

Iwould have stll had plenty of time afterward for homework.

Shoulda, coulda,woulda. I didn't. Instead, we went out to dinner and went shopping afterward.

In my defense, we bought a bunch of stuff to start making Christmas presents. I have been really anxious to start ever since I got a bunch of good ideas from the peas. We are actually a little bit ahead this year, and not playing "catch up" like usual. Therefore, I decided this would be a great year to make gifts for everyone.

I can't reveal too much bc some family reads my blog! However, I can show you some of the supplies I've purchased so far. As you can see, I'll be doing a lot of stamping!

Oh, I almost forgot the blog challenge today! The topic is "Why is creativity important?" For me, creativity is important so I can express myself. One of the reasons I have chosen to make gifts this year is that I feel they mean so much more than when they are bought. I can put my own personality into it, and put the recipient's personality into it, too. I haven't made gifts for my family since I was in grade school, so I'm excited to show my family how much I've advanced!

*S*

Craving something sweet? Bring your appetite and head over to my baking blog, Cupcake Toujours

No comments: