About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Introducing Cupcake Toujours!

I've been known to have a little bit of a sweet tooth. OK, honestly, I've been known to forgo an entire meal so I will have room for cake! But that's beside the point.

Because of my love of cake, and specifically it's miniature offspring, the cupcake, I have decided to create another blog. This blog will be dedicated solely to my love of a good morsel of moist delicious cake, topped with a mouth-watering mound of sweet, delicate frosting. Along the way, you'll find a few surprising ingredients, interesting cupcake facts (admit it, who doesn't love useless trivia?), and hopefully a recipe or two you can make your own.

I'll share some of the resources I use to create my recipes, but I can't give away all my secrets! You'll have to stay tuned to find out just what's next out of the oven. Enjoy!

*S*

Craving something sweet? Bring your appetite and head over to my baking blog, Cupcake Toujours

No comments: