About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy, Busy Day

I got a lot of things done today that I had been putting off. Not all of it was fun, but all of it needed to be done.

1) Get new tires on my truck
2) Make a deposit at the bank
3) Go to Joann's
4) Get pictures developed
5) Stop by Michael's
6) Return books to library
7) Christmas planning

I think I was very productive today. I was certainly busy, and managed to get a lot done. Tomorrow's to do list includes:

1) Laundry
2) Lowe's
3) Organize craft stuff
4) Clean out car
5) Homework
6) More Christmas planning

Another day full of things that need to be done. My hope is that I can get all these things done tomorrow, and then have Monday to relax before I have to go back to work. Also, on-campus classes are cancelled Monday bc of Labor Day, so I only have to keep up with my online discussions.

I look forward to checking everything off of my list tomorrow and having a full day to relax. Wish me luck!

*S*

No comments: