About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Finds

Well, I did manage to find a few more things I had to have yesterday. I have just about everything I need now to start my Christmas projects. I will wait until December to buy the baking products, but most of the craft items I have now. Here's what I found yesterday.





I found the exact storage containers I was looking for, Making Memories scrapbook embellishment storage jars. These jars are plastic, with metal lids. I wanted something plastic bc I plan to give them to some of the younger niece and nephews. The inspiration for my idea is here: Goodie Jar


I also picked up the Fiskars dandy doodles punch, a new heat embossing tool, and some more stamps. I went to the library and got some books on Christmas crafts and a few cookbooks to get some baking ideas. I can't wait to get started!


Has anyone else started planning for Christmas yet? Please share your ideas with me!


*S*

3 comments:

Noelia said...

Seems like neat ideas are buzzing in your head! I haven't planned anything yet. But what I really want to do is an advent calendar. I saw one recently that was really neat with little drawers that you could decorate or paint etc.

Unknown said...

I can't even THINK about Christmas projects until DD goes back to school and I have a few days to build my sanity back up again, heh! However, I am ready to get past summer and start thinking about fall and winter projects. I'm so done with the hot weather.

Pam said...

I love those goodie jars! *drool*

I am still trying to figure out my sister's birthday present (Thanksgivingish). Then I'll do Christmas, lol.