About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

So Close I Can Taste It!

AT 4:17 Central Time on Sunday, August 3,2008, I submitted my final project for my computer programming class.

This is the first time I have taken a summer course. It is 5 weeks long, so for our fifth class session, we had our mid-term exam. For our tenth and final class, this Wednesday, we will take our final exam.

It is so much to cram into five weeks, but it is so worth it. Now I can focus on more of my major classes. This class was a prerequisite for the statistics classes I am required to take.

Final grades are due by Monday, so that should be a good way to start our vacation!

*S*

No comments: