About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Taking the Plunge

Well, I did it. I have finally signed up for Etsy. I plan to sell many of my crafts (of course), and hope to do well. We have always done well with online selling, but that was before I tried handcrafting. We bought wholesale items and sold them on ebay.

Yes, I'm a little nervous; I know Etsy is becoming a lot more popular. While that is a good thing for exposure, it's also intimidating bc I don't want to get lost in the crowd.

Be sure to check me out: http://www.cupcaketoujours.etsy.com/ Check back often, as I hope to have my store up and running very soon!

*S*

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on opening your store. I'm saving the link for when you have some items up. LOVE the name!

Lori K said...

Best wishes on your new store!

Pam said...

Ooh it's so much fun!!!!!

When you get items up, you'll have to come in the chat rooms and forums. Good way to easily promote yourself!!! Congrats!

Emily said...

Cool. Etsy has been so much fun. I'll have to check back when you have items up for sale.