About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Another Quickie

Hey there, readers!

I wanted to take a couple of minutes for another super-quick update. I'm working on moving to a new place, so I'm trying to get everything organized.

A couple of things I've been able to check off my 101 list:

3) Participate in NaNoWriMo
29) Go to a game at Cowboys' Stadium
33) Ride a mechanical bull (I really did!)
99) Eat something fried at the Texas State Fair

I plan to write about each of these in greater detail, but that will take more time than I have today. I am working on planning my Christmas menu for me and a very special someone. This afternoon, I am attending the wedding of two fabulous people, Anne & Paul.

Speaking of Christmas menus, there are only 22 more shopping days until Christmas!! I'm not even close to being ready. Are you? What special traditions or plans do you have for Christmas? How far along are you in your planning? Please tell me I'm not alone!

*SJ*

No comments: