About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Follow Me as I Follow...Someone Else

Today I wanted to talk about a wonderful hostess, entertainer and author I have recently discovered. Her name is Sandy Coughlin, and she has written the book The Reluctant Entertainer. Sandy discusses all aspects of entertaining on her blog, from preparation, invites, and menu planning to the execution of the party.

What I love about Sandy is that she places the emphasis on family, friends, and fellowship. The party is just the avenue used to create lasting memories with people we love and cherish. Right now, I am devouring her series 31 Days to Stress-Free Entertaining. I've only read through Day 9, but so far I'm loving her ideas, her inspiration, and her reassurance that people don't care what kind of china they're eating off of!

Sandy has a giveaway on her blog today, which she is co-hosting with The Hip Hostess. You could win a copy of Sandy's book The Reluctant Entertainer, as well as an adorable apron from The Hip Hostess.com You have to hurry, though! The giveaway closes at midnight. Check out Sandy's blog post here for all the details. Happy Entertaining!

*SJ*

No comments: