About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Follow Friday: Another Foodie

I was perusing Twitter this afternoon, and stumbled upon another foodie blog, Bakers Royale. I started reading, and WHOA! was I blown away! Naomi is the Chef-in-Chief at Bakers Royale. She shares her own successes and not-so-successes in the kitchen, as well as reviews of other food bloggers' recipes.

I was going through some of her recent posts, and there was one that really impressed me. Naomi posted a tutorial on "How to Make Homemade Chocolate Dessert Cups" as part of her Basic Baking Series. Believe it or not, they are relatively easy to make, and will make a great impression at your holiday gathering. She even included a recipe for her Pumpkin Caramel Mousse as an idea of how to fill your dessert cups.

Be sure to check out Naomi and her creations. And let me know if you think there's someone I should be following!

*SJ*

No comments: