About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thirsty Thursday: Maple Butter Kiss

I found this recipe on the Food Network website, and decided I probably ought to try it. It sounds festive and tasty. The Maple Butter Kiss combines my very favorite - VODKA! - with butterscotch and maple syrup. I ask you: what could be tastier?!

  • 1.5 oz vodka
  • .5 oz butterscotch schnapps
  • .25 oz real maple syrup
  • 1 oz half-and-half
  • Fresh ground nutmeg

Pour all liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously, and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with fresh ground nutmeg.

Enjoy!

*SJ*

No comments: