About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happiness

This has been such a trying year for me, in so many ways. I've had to adjust to changes in my personal life, my professional life, and my financial status, just to name a few.

I've struggled a lot more than I've been willing to admit until now, but I've made it through. Every day I am learning new things and finding new ways to be happy. Here are a few things that are making me happy right now:

*Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
*Waking up next to someone I love
*My new phone - the HTC Evo - that's smarter than I am
*Girlfriends, and Girls Nights Out
*Two-steppin'
*Making plans for the future
*Being loved for the real me
*Discovering that I'm a decent cook after all

What are some things that make you happy?

*SJ*

No comments: