About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

114 Days from now...

It will be Christmas!!!

I can hardly wait. (Obviously, since I've been talking about it for over a week now!)

*S*

5 comments:

Miss French Jessica said...

Ack! That's not much time at all! Thanks for the reminder...I need to get moving on a few items I have planned!

Sharla said...

Hmmm, only 114 days..I think I'm in trouble. LOL..I need to get busy coming up with some quick and easy ideas. I usually wait until mid December and then say screw it. I know..I'm so bad. I need to start RIGHT. NOW. I'll have to start searching for ideas.

Good luck on your Etsy shop, I'll keep checking to see all your goodies!

Noelia said...

LOL! You're too funny. I can't believe you're still counting the days. Did you come across any projects you wanted to do for Christmas?

emily said...

OMG! I pay no attention until a little before Thanksgiving. It's the one thing in my life I'm a procrastinator about :) BTW...good luck on your Etsy shop! I haven't taken the plunge yet...keep thinking about it though!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, you're freaking me out!!

Thanks for stopping by on my blog today :o)