About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So today is my last birthday in my twenties. I turned 29 today. It was a really good day. Jay and I went to the candle supply store and bought a bunch of supplies. Then we came home and made several batches of candles for our etsy shop.

Tonight, we went out to dinner at Texas de Brazil. We shared a great bottle of wine, but I drank most of it! As a result, I am really tired and am ready for bed. I promise to update more tomorrow. For now, suffice it to say it was a really good birthday.

*S*

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

OH COOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!!