About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

So excited

I got a great email tonight. It was from my best friend whom I haven't seen for almost 5 years. She moved back to our hometown with her husband, and just joined Myspace. The email I got was her friend request. YAY! : )

I haven't been back to our hometown in a few years, since all of my family has moved away. I have been found by several of our old friends, though. I know I should go back - I just missed our 10 year reunion last winter. I'm really excited to hear from her; Sarah and I were inseparable in high school. I may have to plan a trip home next spring.

I also got to visit my husband at work tonight. He called me and asked me to pick something up for the restaurant, and I stuck around to have dinner. Every time I see him at work, I am amazed at how good he is at his job. I know running a restaurant is hard work, but he does it with such ease. It was great to see him in his element and get to spend a few minutes with him.

Overall, it was a very good night tonight.

*S*

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

Something about seeing your guy hard at work can be such an enlightenment huh?? I am always amazed at my DH too when I go to his office. and it's always fun to catch up with old friends. I missed our 10 year reunion back in May too. Have fun catching up with Sarah!