About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Test #1

Tonight I had my first exam in my Statistics class. It wasn't really that hard, and I was happy that I knew all of the formulas.

When I got home tonight, Jay and I made some more candles. I am still working on getting them all listed. It is just so tedious to type out the description! I mean, I want people to want to buy our stuff, and I know it takes effort on our part. I am just so tired by the time everything gets made that there's no energy left to post!

Fortunately, I will have some "quiet time" tomorrow. Jay is closing, and I don't have any homework that needs immediate attention. I will have at least a few items up in each shop by the end of the day tomorrow. That's my goal.

It's going to be a lot of work, so I should get some rest. Good night!

*S*

No comments: