About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ordered Chaos

I've been so busy lately, that I've been a little sporadic in my blogging. I've been trying to keep up with work, which has been insane.

I've also been busy with school. Since we're a few weeks into the semester now, exam season has begun. I'm also rushing a fraternity (it's co-ed, so it's called a fraternity), Phi Chi Theta. I had my rush interview on Monday, so now I'm just waiting for my phone call. If they want me, our pledge ceremony will be this Monday.

We've been ramping up for the holiday season in our candle shoppe, too. We've already started to get busy, and we're branching out to new products. Don't forget to check us out at SJ Candle Shoppe. We'll be adding new fragrances from now until Christmas. We've also changed the containers to something a little nicer, so the candles have a new look. Also, we're going to be adding tarts to the lineup soon. I hope to have some up by the beginning of next week.

So that's what's going on with us right now. Enough to keep me busy, but not enough to make me crazy - yet!

*S*

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Sara, cute blog!