About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Casual Sunday

I love Sundays. Most Sundays lately Jay has had to work, but he got his schedule back to normal and was off today.

We slept in a little, then got up and went to breakfast. Sunday morning breakfast is somewhat of a ritual in our house, so it was nice for things to feel "normal." We sat, drank coffee, and talked. During the week, we just cross paths a lot due to different work and school schedules. We need this time to just relax and catch up with one another.

After breakfast, we headed out for birthday shopping. I surprised Jay by telling him I wanted to wait to get my new camera. Crazy, I know. But I actually really do like the one I have, and don't mind waiting.

Instead, we headed to Williams-Sonoma, my favorite kitchen store. I got a bunch of really cool stuff, including The Great Cupcake Pan:

I also got a new cake decorating kit and some other goodies. We're going to one of my favorite restaurants on Tuesday (my actual birthday). It's a Brazilian steakhouse, and it is *so* good! It's been a while since we've been, so I'm really excited to go.

*S*

No comments: