About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some things that make me happy

1) Spending time with my niece and nephew
2) New tires on my SUV
3) Feelin' crafty!
4) Talking to my mom
5) Baking
6) Food Network
7) College football!
8) Bon Jovi (*sigh*)
9) Vanilla Coke from Sonic (with the good ice!)
10) Hangin' out with my husband

This list is in no particular order, of course. I would never put college football before my husband - would ?!?

*S*

3 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Christmas! Gosh I can't even think about that yet. I want to enjoy the fall season. What are you going to sell on etsy? I visited your site there, but it looks like you are just setting it up. I liked your happy list. I have never been to sonic - why is their ice so good?
Sue

Noelia said...

Great list! I love the food tv channel as well.

Lily said...

we might just be separated at birth. Ineed to do something like this on my blog