About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bear Market

Today was a crazy day. The stock market closed down 504 points, so work was insane.

Some days I really like being a financial adviser. Today was not one of those days. Everything was chaos, the phones were ringing off the hook, clients were panicking. No one really knew what was going on, or where the market would end up.

After work I had a workshop to attend, then class. My first Statistics exam is next Monday. I think I am getting the hang of it, just have a few more things to work through. Other than that, not a lot interesting happened today.

Jay and I both have off tomorrow. We are going to do a few things around the house together, and work on a couple of projects. I've been dying to get started on the Christmas projects, so we're going to do that tomorrow.

I'll be sure to post pics f our progress tomorrow!

*S*

No comments: