About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Not So Bad After All

Well, the worst of Ike has past. The storm hit Houston pretty hard, and there is a lot of damage. They say some people will be without power for up to 3 weeks. Fortunately for us, the storm changed its course before it got to us. It was really windy this afternoon, but we didn't get a direct hit.

That was the good part of my day. The not so great part was the 8 hours I spent at the dining room table doing Statistics homework. Although it took me a long time, I got most of it done.

Tomorrow Jay and I are going shopping for my birthday. I think I am going to get a new DSLR, so I'm really excited. My mom sent me a new cookbook, so I'm going to try out a few new recipes for dinner, too. I'll be sure to update with my results.

*S*

No comments: