About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Loooooong Day

Whew! I am finally done with homework! I came straight home from work today to work on a film review for my anthropology class. I just submitted my review, and am feeling very relieved.

I had both laptops out in front of me, the syllabus, my notes, and the text. Meantime, I am trying to come up with something that makes sense and will dazzle my prof. I'm actually pretty pleased with myself, but glad I'm done. The first one is always the toughest, since you don't really know what to expect.

So that's all the big news I have to report. I just have a few things to finish up before I call it a night. First I need to email my siblings about our Christmas arrangements. I also want to check out the new Stampin Up! catalog one more time. I finally found a demo in my area, and I am going to call her tomorrow. After that I'll probably go to bed.

Good night!

*S*

No comments: