About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Monday, September 8, 2008

: (

If you are ever in a position to take an Elementary Statistics class, I encourage you to do it. After all, everyone should know real pain. It builds character.

So I just got back from class. My head is swimming with all of the "to do" items for this class. There are three different online programs, not to mention the in-class exams and, of course, lectures. Yikes!

Aside from being overwhelmed, though, I really do like school. In other news, I have signed up for another swap on 2 Peas. I was doing a bunch of swaps, always had a couple going on at a time, and I just got overwhelmed. I've since taken a break, and since I've been feeling so crafty lately, decided to join one. This one is for a Christmas tag swap; I'll be sure to post when they're completed.

Not much else to blog about today. I'll be testing another recipe tomorrow night. Here's a hint: apples + cinnamon + ice cream = YUM!

*S*

No comments: