About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Friday, September 19, 2008

More Progress

Well, we made several more batches of candles tonight. I got a couple of orders from work, so we were working on those. Then, we made more to list in our Etsy shops.

Tomorrow we are going to a baseball game with my sister and the kids, then Sunday we will start on the Christmas craft projects. I am going to meet with my Stampin Up! demo tomorrow, hopefully, so I should have some new goodies in the next several days.

Keep checking our Etsy shops for more updates!

Cupcake Toujours

SJ Candle Shoppe

*S*

No comments: