About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just Some Things I've Noticed

~I love it when someone greets me with an unusual greeting or says goodbye in an unusual way. Today, when signing off a call with a client, he said, "Be well." Love it!

~Security tip on the company calendar: 'Do not bring weapons (including handguns or other firearms, dangerous instruments or material) onto company premises.' Rats - foiled again!

~I have no idea why I am so hungry. I've been taking vitamins with weight loss support in them that speed up my metabolism, but now it's *too* fast and I want to eat all the time!

~I saw this quote from Tim Russert in one of the other pea's signature lines: "Study hard. Laugh often. Keep your honor." These are great words to live by. Tim Russert was a very honorable man, and he will be missed for a very long time.

So until the next time our paths cross, my friends...be well. : )

*S*

Craving something sweet? Bring your appetite and head over to my baking blog, Cupcake Toujours

No comments: