About Me

My photo
What is a PRG?? PRG is something someone started calling me long ago - almost in another lifetime. It stands for "Puerto Rican Goddess." Most days lately, I just feel like a Pretty Regular Girl. So this blog will journal my days as a PRG. Some days that will mean my adventures as a Puerto Rican Goddess; other days I'll just be a Pretty Regular Girl. I hope you can find entertainment in both.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We're Up and Running!

I have officially listed my first item on Etsy. Technically, it's my husband's first listing. He insisted on opening his own shop, because he didn't like the name I chose for mine. So I decided we would list the items on both sites and see who gets the most sales!

Here's a link to Jay's shop: http://www.sjcandleshoppe.etsy.com/

Mine is here: http://www.cupcaketoujours.etsy.com/, although I haven't listed my items yet. I was so busy helping him, that I didn't get a chance to do my own! I will have my site up and running by tomorrow night, though. Be sure to check back for more exciting items!

*S*

No comments: